Spring has (almost) sprung, and so have an assortment of new mascaras! Some of the top beauty brands have recently released new formulas, they are pulling out all the stops. Can you say rotating mascara wand? Dior can. Here’s my top picks and best buys for the new season.
- DiorShow 360 Mascara ($36) – What happens when you take an award winning mascara (DiorShow), and add a motorized double-helix spinning brush? You get an EXCEPTIONAL mascara. This is so innovative, and works like a charm.
- Revlon CustomEyes Mascara ($8.99) – What kind of a look do you want today? Length and definition or length and drama? This mascara features a dial that adjusts how much product is on the brush allowing for different looks.
- FairyDrops Scandal Queen Mascara ($24) – This mascara was made by a Japanese TV personality to help emphasize her eyes on screen. This lengthens and defines, get ready for your close up!
- MAC False Lashes Mascara ($18) – Give your lashes the false look, this lengthens and features a patent leather look-a-like gloss that compliments any eye look.
- Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara ($10) – I wish I would have invented this. I have been cutting the spools of my mascara wands in half for years, apparently the trend finally caught on! This is great for reaching the little baby lashes, and of course the bottom lashes.
- L’Oreal Double Extend Eye Illuminator Mascara ($9.95) – Typically the Double Extend Mascara’s have a priming end and an elongating mascara end. This however has the mascara end, and a colored topcoat. The topcoat comes in four colors so you can use the color recommended for your eye color, or whichever you prefer.