Multi-Tasking Beauty Buys
Wouldn’t it be great if you could spend a little less time getting ready in the morning, clear a bit of space under your bathroom sink and maybe even save a couple bucks along the way? I thought so too, and to help I’ve picked some of my favorite multi-tasking products around.
I don’t know about you, but I am not a morning person. Anything that I can do to save time in the morning is a God send, which is why I love finding skin care and make-up products that multi-task.
- Boots No7 Quick Thinking 4 in 1 Wipes ($6.99) – These cleanse, tone, and moisturize. Say what? I was shocked too, something that can combine 3 of my 5 morning skin care steps is my new best friend.
- Olay Regenerist UV Defense Regenerating Lotion SPF 15 ($13.50) – I never skip sunscreen, and neither should you! Another thing you shouldn’t skip? Moisturizer. So why not put them on together?
- Aveeno Active Naturals Positively Ageless Daily Exfoliating Cleanser ($15.43) – This has been a staple in my beauty regimen for years, its gentle enough to use daily and in the morning.
- Kiehl’s Nurturing Baby Cream for Face and Body ($19) – Moms, rejoice! This moisturizer is perfect for your babies skin, and yours.
- Neutrogena 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes ($9.69) – Another prime example of smart beauty, this conceals dark spots, and treats the eye area all in one.
- Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer ($42) – When in a pinch it takes 30 seconds to swipe some of this on, it gives a surprisingly natural and flawless finish.
- Nars the Multiple ($38) – I have kept one of these in my car for years, you can use it for your lips, eyes, and cheeks. All of the colors are flattering, and work wonders to liven up a dull complexion.
- Neutrogena MoistureShine LipSheer ($7.74) – I am a lip gloss junkie, this is one that stands out from the rest for sure. It combines lipstick, gloss, and sun protection. All in one!
- Rosebud Salve ($6) – This is a my quintessential cure-all. It works for minor burns, chapped lips, taming fly-aways, fighting skin dryness, and even treating diaper rash.
With these products in your beauty arsenal there is no telling how much time you will save in the mornings, and throughout the day.