Be an ‘Economical Beauty’
Economical Beauty [ek-uh-nom-i-kuh byoo-tee] (Noun)– A fabulous girl who saves money without sacrificing her beauty regimen.
In times like these pinching pennies where you can is important, but so is maintaining a beautiful face. How is this possible? Look no further than your local drugstore, where some of the best and most innovative make-up products can be found for under $15.
Some of my favorite make-up items include:
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Foundation ($12)- This includes an SPF of 20, is lightweight, and covers flawlessly. What more could you ask for?
- Maybelline Dream Matte Powder ($7)- The micronized pigments in this powder look so natural, and offer a beautiful matte finish.
- Loreal True Match Blush ($8)- This is silky, blendable, and has an amazing shade selection.
- Rimmel London Natural Bronzer ($5.50)- Perfect for contouring, silky, and great colors no matter what shade your skin is.
- L’Oreal HIP Bright Duo’s Shadow ($10)- Does it get better than this? I think not. These shadows are on par with MAC, the color payoff is nothing short of amazing!
- Almay Blendable Eye Pencil ($7)- It goes on smooth, and doesn’t smudge, unless you want it to, of course.
- L’Oreal Voluminous Mascara ($6)- This will make your lashes look so long, defined, and voluminous that they’ll look fake. (In a good way.)
- Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor ($7.50)- There are so many colors to choose from, each one as intense as the next and last at for at least 8 hours.
- L’Oreal Color Juice ($8.50)- Glossy lips are sexy, thats all there is to it. If you want glossy lips, you need this.
This is just a start, the drugstore is virtually a beauty playground. Go play for yourself and see what other awesome products there are out there!